- Solving word problems involving customary units
- Module 7-9 Review
- Grammar: Adjectives that Compare
- Comparing two things: add -er or use more or less (comparison)
- Comparing more than two things: add -est or use most or least (superlative)
- Irregular comparisons
- good--> better --> best
- bad --> worse --> worst
- Comp skill: Theme-the main lesson or message of a story
- Vocabulary strategy: Homophones-words that sound alike but are spelled differently and have different meanings. Pay attention to the way the homophone is used to help figure out the meaning.
- Polynesian migration-students are learning the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, HOW of early Polynesian migration. They are preparing a storyboard to create an animation using Google Slides. We are practicing being ethical users of technology by using the advanced search options to find images that are free to use and share. The choices are quite limited.
- Funny moment: For our Kahoot math review, students worked with a partner to solve and answer math questions. Kahoot asks students to input a name for the activity. They blended parts of their names together to make one. Can you guess the partners based on their blended names?
Jayima Trilain Brylin SoRo Emielle Chloma
Shriler Taleo Devgen Jelledy Xavchird Pomar
- 3/16: Field trip form/$1 due
- 3/16: End of 3rd Quarter
- 3/16-3/23: No School-Spring Break
- 3/26: No School-Kuhio Day